INTRINSIC MIND MEMBERSHIP CONTRACTS
TAKE A BREAK MEMBERSHIP - $15
- 4-week minimum commitment at the agreed membership rate of $15 per week (as per Direct Debit agreement)
- This means that there will be 4 x payments of $15 Direct Debited to Intrinsic Mind before you are able to suspend or cancel the contract (total $60)
- At any time after the 4-week minimum contract, the chosen membership can be upgraded to a different package deal. Any amazing extras available to you at the higher memberships (bronze, silver & gold) will be claimable upon upgrade.
- With the Direct Debit system, you are able to suspend your membership as per contract agreement, as long as the minimum 4-week term has been completed. The membership suspension allowance for the ‘Take A Break’ Membership is 4 weeks per year
- This means that you are able to suspend your membership for a TOTAL of 4 weeks each year
- 4-weeks’ notice prior to the suspension date is required in writing so that we can pause your membership in time.
- Direct debit payments renew automatically each week, until you notify the studio that you wish to suspend or cancel your membership.
- If you do cancel your membership and decide to renew at a later stage, there will be an administration charge of $50
- Upon signing, you are entitled to one class per week (saving $7 per casual class price) and access to Intrinsic Mind membership site - If you wish to attend more than one class in a week, every additional class will cost $15 as your casual membership rate.