Join Our Podcast HERE
Being overwhelmed can be caused by many things. It happens from work situations, from relationship drama and when you have too much you are trying to do to achieve your goals.
When you are overwhelmed, your stress levels skyrocket. Stress is leading cause behind our lack of motivation in going after what we want. It keeps us from living our ideal life.
The key is to learn to recognize what’s causing the overwhelming feelings. Is it stress or financial obligations or family demands? Is it something you brought on yourself by trying to fulfill your goals too fast, over-reaching, and over-extending yourself by what you have to do?
Once you know what’s causing the overwhelm start taking steps to get rid of it.
Look at your thoughts. Are they negative? How can you turn them around? Finding the positive in any situation helps keep your stress lower and helps you see what you can learn from the situation.
Disconnect for a while if a situation is causing you to feel stressed. Get out in nature. Take time to meditate or do yoga. Relax with a book or comedy. Turn off electronics and disconnect with social media for a day or two.
Limit caffeine, alcohol and other habits such as stress eating. Sticking to a healthy diet helps you combat the symptoms of stress.
Get plenty of sleep. Turn off your brain and sleep for at least 8 hours. Sleep helps you recharge and wake up alert and clear headed.
How to Use a Vision Board Planner Effectively
Let’s talk about how to use a planner with your vision board goals. A planner, when used effectively, is a tool that shows you what you need to do to reach your goal.
- Have a master planner for all areas of your life. This lets you see at a glance your entire schedule.
- Use your planner. This sounds obvious but if your planner just sits on your desk, taking up space it’s a waste of money. Use it daily if possible. Your planner is your time controller.
- Add in whitespace. Whitespace is free time in your schedule for things that crop up unexpectedly or for time spent learning.
- Schedule time to relax and recharge.
- Like your vision board, you should jot down daily gratitude and affirmations.
- Your vision board planner helps you build habits towards your goals. It’s also a great way to record your progress and goal achievements..
- Find the planner that works for you. There are tons of planners available on the market. Choose one that works for your style-monthly view, daily pages, weekly.
- Your vision board planner should have lists of your goals. It can also contain ideas related to your goals, lists of what your life will be like when you reach your goal
Have an awesome day