Day 9 creating your vision board, planning and journalling
Join Our Podcast HERE
Today I want to talk about why you should be using a planner with your vision board to make it work in helping you achieve your goals.
- A planner lets you know what steps you need to take towards your goals. With a planner, you instantly know what you should be working on in each step of the process.
- Planners are good for mapping out ideas for your big goals. Maybe you know what your big goal is but not sure about the details to get to it. Use your planner to map out your goal. Add steps as you think of them or from research. As you start to break down your goal, you’ll begin to see what steps you need to take.
- A planner helps you stay productive. You can see at a glance what you should be working on, what you need to outsource or delegate and when you need to scrap something altogether.
- One of my favorite ways to use a planner is to keep track of my successes. If your goal is to get into shape, every time you go to the gym, write “Gym” in your planner and state what you accomplished. It motivates you when you see all these days together. Look back over the week or month to see the progress you’ve made.
- Planners help you see when you need to revise your goals. Maybe you set a goal but now it’s not as important to you for some reason. Your planner helps you see when you’ve become less interested in the goal or when you might need some external motivation to get back on track.
Seven Benefits of Using a Journal and Vision Board Together
Today I want to talk about the benefits of using a journal alongside your vision board.
You might already keep a daily journal for your goals and dreams. If or when you create a vision board to see your desires, you may want to include it in a section in your journal.
Have your considered combining the two to help you reach your goals? If the thought hasn’t occurred to you, give it some thought. There are quite a few benefits to doing them together.
Some of the benefits include:
- A journal can help you keep track of what you’ve already achieved on your vision board.
- They are a good way to keep track of how you feel about your goals.
- Use your journal to talk about the process of each step up to and including how you feel when you reach your goal.
- Use your vision board as a starting point when you journal your affirmations. Use the board as a guide to create new affirmations, continually, as you make progress towards your goals.
- The journal can be a way to create a ritual around your goals, such as the 5X55 manifesting technique.
- The vision board, when combined with a journal, helps you see and feel what you want to manifest.
- Just like a vision board, writing and reading your journal every day is important to helping you believe you can achieve your goals.
Until next time,