The Secret Behind Vision Boards
In the above video I talk about all of the platforms where I intend to do my vision boards to give you an idea on how versatile you can be to suit you.
5 Secrets Behind a Successful Vision Board
You have goals you want to meet and, you hope your vision board will help you reach them. However, sometimes the vision board you created doesn’t help you like you thought it would. Maybe you think you did something wrong when you created it.
The secret to a successful vision board isn’t just one thing.
It’s several little (and some bigger) things.
In order for your vision board to work successfully for you, it should do one or more of the following.
- Be specific to what you desire. Even though it can focus on several areas of your life, the most successful one focus on a specific goal or specific area of your life so you are zeroed in on that one goal. The good news is you can have more than one board that focus on specific goals or areas. Each board will have its own set of images and affirmations.
- Fit your lifestyle. Don’t make a cookie-cutter board that just has images of generic things on a poster board if that doesn’t work for you. Maybe you’re more into digital boards, or like cute, fabric-covered boards embellished with all your favorite colors and things. Don’t create a random board if it drives you crazy when you look at it because you like things neat and organized.
- The photos or drawings have to motivate you. They should get you fired up and hungry for the goal. They have to speak to your emotionally. If you have an image of a beautiful woman, for instance, that supposed to represent a healthy body, but all it does is show you a beautiful woman, then you need to find a different image.
- Be where you see it every day. It should also inspire you to achieve the goal. Take the time to see and sense the messages that the images are conveying.
- Include simple affirmations. Then read your affirmations aloud every time you walk by your vision board.
Until next time Leisa Timms
We would love to hear how you are getting along
feel free to leave a comment, like and share