INTRINSIC MIND MEMBERSHIP CONTRACTS
$1 FOR 2-WEEKS + BRONZE MEMBERSHIP - $25
- I understand that I will be billed just $1 for the first two weeks and I will be billed my agreed fortnightly membership fee of $25 after the two-week trial finishes, unless I give prior email notice to Intrinsic Mind Holistic Health & Wellness Centre that I do not wish to continue.
- If I do not give notice to cancel my membership during the 2-week trial period, your obligation thereafter is a 4-week minimum term contract with 4-weeks’ notice needed in writing for any contract cancellations.
Details of how the Direct Debit system will work after the 2-week trial period is over:
- 4-week minimum commitment at the agreed membership rate of $25 per week (as per Direct Debit agreement)
- This means that there will be 2 x payments of $50 Direct Debited to Intrinsic Mind before you are able to suspend or cancel the contract (total $100).
- At any time after the 4-week minimum contract, the chosen membership can be downgraded/upgraded to a different package deal. Any amazing extras available to you at the higher memberships (silver & gold) will be claimable upon upgrade. However, if downgrading those extras will no longer be valid
- With the Direct Debit system, you are able to suspend your membership as per contract agreement, as long as the minimum 4-week term has been completed. The membership suspension allowance for the ‘bronze’ membership is 4 weeks per year.
- This means that you are able to suspend your membership for a TOTAL of 4 weeks each year
- 4-weeks’ notice prior to the suspension date is required in writing so that we can pause your membership in time.
- Direct debit payments renew automatically each fortnight, until you notify the studio that you wish to suspend or cancel your membership.
- If you do cancel your membership and decide to renew at a later stage, there will be an administration charge of $50
- Upon signing, you are entitled to unlimited classes per week and access to Intrinsic Mind membership site