Go back to Previous Training's - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 and 15 16 (17,18,19) 20 21 and 22 23 (24,25,26)
Join Our Podcast HERE
Now that you’ve clearly defined your goals, what success looks like to you, and created a vision board, it’s time to make them happen. Here are 7 questions to ask yourself to help you stay on track to follow through in accomplishing them.
- Have you written down your goal, where you can see it every day? I like to put it on my vision board, in my planner and as a screen saver on my phone.
- Did you plan your goal so you know what steps you need to take to accomplish it? Have you taken action on those steps?
- What action am I going to do today toward my goal. Do something every day toward your goal.
- Is something holding you back from taking action on your goal? Is it fear of success or failure? Other people’s opinions? Some skill? Figure it out and work on overcoming it.
- Are you regularly keeping yourself accountable by reviewing how you’re doing with your goal? What’s going well? What do you need help with?
- What do you need to learn or get help with to accomplish your goal? Is it a skill you need to learn? Do you need a resource or someone to help you accomplish a part of your goal?
- How can I keep myself accountable? Who can help you stay on track? What methods can you employ to keep you motivated to follow through?
If you’ve attempted to succeed at your goals before, but always fall short, it’s time to change how you follow through. Learn what motivates you to take action. Then take the action each day.
5 Tips to Develop a Personal Growth Mindset
We’ve talked a lot about vision boards, setting goals, getting clarity on your life values and self-improvement in this series. Today, I want to give you 5 final tips to help you develop your personal growth mindset.
- Don’t justify everything you do. Friends and family will ask why you have done something different. Don’t feel the need to justify why.
- Seek out new people. Have conversations with others whom you might not normally have. Have an open mind and learn new things.
- Go ahead and dream. Allow yourself to dream of adventures, achievements, a healthier new you, or whatever you aspire to be or do.
- Learn from your experiences. Do the best you can always with the skills you have at the time but know that you are growing and learning from your experiences.
- Try something new each day. By the end of a year, you will have tried 365 new things. Chances are high that you’ll find one or more things you like, enjoy, or are good at and want to continue to develop.
Thank you for joining us on this journey
If you haven't already joined the 2020 Success Journey do so HERE
Namaste Leisa Timms