Go back to Previous Training's - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 and 15 16 (17,18,19) 20 21 and 22 23
Apps to use for Vision Boards as promised
Join Our Podcast HERE
Do you know what successfully achieving your goals looks like for you? Before you started your vision board, you became clear on your goals.
However, do you know what success actually looks like? Success is different for everyone. It is personal to you and your life. Success can be experienced when you’ve reached a specific financial number. Success can be when you’ve reached a specific weight. Success can be the landing of a certain position at your job or the launch of a rewarding business.
Success can also be a feeling. It’s how you feel about your health, how you feel when you wake up each day, or that feeling of peace that comes from achieving your goal.
Take the time to visualize yourself as a success. What do you see? Who is with you? What sounds do you hear? How do you feel? Where are you? Are you as excited as you had thought you would be or is it more of a disappointment?
Create a success journal or a gratitude journal where you record some type of success, no matter how small, every day. This not only helps you see how far you’ve come, but helps you feel worthy of achieving your big goal.
Define what success is for you. Then write it in stone.
10 Life-Changing Questions to Ask Yourself
Today I want to talk to you about creating the life you want.
Change is often needed in order to create the life you want. Sometimes we don’t know what we need to change, however. Here are 10 life-changing questions to ask yourself that puts your life under a microscope.
- Where do you want to be in a year, five years, or 10 years? Is it where you are now? Will my life be any different if I continue doing the same things I am currently doing?
- What is my “why”? Why am I going after my dreams? What is the reason I want to achieve specific goals?
- What am I grateful for in my life? What do you already have in your life that you are grateful to have?
- What are my core values? How am I being true to them? Your values are what guide you. They are your personal set of beliefs and ethical principles. Identify what they are and live by them.
- Are other people’s opinions too important to you? Do you worry too much about what other people think of me?
- What would I do if fear weren’t a factor? Fear holds you back from going for what you truly want. What could you achieve if you weren’t afraid?
- Is my circle of friends influencing my life in a positive way? You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with according to Jim Rohn. These people influence your mindset, behavior, and habits. Are they successful? Happy? Confident? Negative? Needy? Lazy?
- Is my lifestyle promoting physical, mental, and spiritual well-being? Is it healthy in all ways?
- Am I giving those I love enough of my time? Am I spending quality time with family and friends?
- Do I care more about how my life looks or how it feels? Are you simply creating a life to impress others? Do you want to create a life of joy and contentment?
Until next time, comment like and share