Join Our Podcast HERE
Last time we talked about visualizing what you want. However, maybe you don’t know what you want or are having trouble getting crystal clear on it. There are a few things you can ask yourself in order to help you figure out what you really want.
Here are 7 questions to ask yourself if you have no idea what you want in life.
- What would you like to learn even without the intention of turning it into a side business? What skills have you always admired in others that are afraid to try yourself?
- Who are five people you admire or envy the most and why? Now turn it around. What would you like people to admire about you?
- What did you enjoy doing as a child? Are still interested in those things?
- What can your life look like? What can you become and how does it look?
- What can you say yes to? What opportunity, project, move, or interest can you say yes to even if it’s scary?
- What do you want you to be like in the future? How do you act? What are you doing? Where are you in life? How do you feel?
- What do you want in life? Create a list of things you do want in your life instead of what you don’t want.
How Gratitude, Intentions, and the Power of Positivity Will Guide You
Today we’re going to look at how gratitude, intentions, and the power of positivity can be a guide to creating the life you dream of.
- Gratitude- the act of being grateful for what you already have.
- Intentions- what we want to achieve or to happen.
Setting a powerful intention statement and writing it on your vision board forces you to reflect on how to it and explore what you really mean. It holds you accountable, helps you understand yourself on a deeper level, and reinforces your belief you can do what you set out to do.
- Positivity- your outlook and mental attitude in which you expect good things and always see the favorable side of.
- Your physical environment. If you have people in your life that drag you down, are negative or naysayers, this can affect how you feel about yourself. If you live in a bad situation, it can be difficult to have a positive outlook. Find ways to improve the space around. Hang your vision board where you see it. Clean and declutter your area. Stay away from, as much as possible, people who drag you down.
- Your mind. If your thoughts constantly return to how things won’t work out for you, worrying about the future and the “what-ifs,” it can keep you from achieving your goals. To improve your mindset, you have to begin by developing positive habits. Developing positive habits comes from knowing why you want to change. Consistently keep following the steps that get you to your goal.